1. The refund procedure in Baltic States is very simple - pack the item within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt, and affix the return label along with the package on the package. Deliver the shipment to any convenient location on the DPD Pick Up network. Find the most convenient terminal in the link. - https://www.dpd.com/en/pradzia/pickup_tinklas2/suntu_taskai_ir_terminalai
2. Pack the item you wish to return and stick the return address on your package, it came together with your order and deliver it to nearest DPD PICK UP POINT.
3. The cost of return in Baltic States is 3 EUR . This will be deducted from the refunded amount.
• Returns are free of charge, if the items received are damaged;
• Exchanges are free of charge;
• For your convenience, you can return the items for free at the BUTIQ.LT stores.
4. Money for returned items are refunded only by bank transfer to the payer's bank account.
5. International customers are required to send items back to us at their own cost via any courier or tracked mail.
6. When returning the items, you have to comply with the following conditions:
• the items and the packaging looks essentially unchanged;
• the product was not used, and/or damaged;
• equipment is complete and includes sales document/receipt;
• the original labels have not been removed.
7. You can return all items, purchased on BUTIQ.LT, except for the perfume, cosmetics; underwear, pajamas, tights, socks; gems, precious stones, precious metals and articles there of other than bijouterie; watches, etc. Full non-refundable items are listed in the National Non-Food Products Inspectorate website : http://www.inspekcija.lt