The refund procedure in Baltic States is very simple. You can return the items within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
Pack the item you wish to return, place the return label, which came together with your order and deliver it to nearest DPD Pick Up Point or LP Express terminal. Find the most convenient terminals in the link - www.dpd-pickup.lt or www.lpexpress.lt/lt/Viet-s-ra-as.html#KURRASTI
The cost of return in Baltic States is 3 EUR . This will be deducted from the refunded amount.
• Returns are free of charge, if the items received are damaged;
• Exchanges are free of charge;
• For your convenience, you can return the items for free at the BUTIQ.LT stores.
Money for returned items are refunded only by bank transfer to the payer's bank account, within 14 calendar days.
International customers are required to send items back to us at their own cost via any courier or tracked mail.
When returning the items, you have to comply with the following conditions:
• the items and the packaging looks essentially unchanged;
• the product was not used, and/or damaged;
• equipment is complete and includes sales document/receipt;
• the original labels have not been removed.
You can return all items, purchased on BUTIQ.LT online shop.
You can return all items, purchased on BUTIQ.LT, except for the perfume, cosmetics; underwear, pajamas, tights, socks; gems, precious stones, precious metals and articles there of other than bijouterie; watches, etc. Full non-refundable items are listed in the National Non-Food Products Inspectorate website : http://www.inspekcija.lt