A5 Stone Paper Notebook Navy - Lined1005840softcover/lined
Designed in Sydney, Karst Stone Paper aims to disrupt the paper industry. The need for paper isn’t going away any time soon, but the need for a sustainable paper option is nearing a tipping-point. Karst Stone Paper is a superior alternative to traditional pulp paper that uses no trees, acids or bleaches to produce, and creates no water or material waste, delivering the whitest, smoothest paper available on the market. Not to mention, sustainable and eco-conscious to boot.
- The most luxurious notebook of Karst's current collection is finished with a soft vegan leather cover. With an expandable back pocket, divider ribbon or bookmark, elastic band, and lay-flat binding.
- 144 LINED Pages
- Vegan Leather Cover
- Waterproof and tear-resistant: Calcium carbonate is one of the principal bases of superhydrophobic coatings. Which is a fancier way of saying that Karst paper is completely waterproof.
- Recyclable and tree-free: Our stone paper holds a C2C Cradle to Cradle Silver Certification. That means if you do have to dispose of your Karst notebook, have no fear; they are recyclable.
- Friction-free writing: pens glide across Karst pages because there is no grain direction, and ink never bleeds through.
- 60% lower carbon footprint: Karst paper is made without cutting, transporting, or pulping trees, we also save on energy and thousands of gallons of water usage, making Karst paper’s carbon footprint 60% smaller for the same amount of wood-pulp paper.