Hydrogel eye masks with barley water, glycogen and silk tree extract | NUDITUMNUD15
MANILLA - natural bioinovative skincare made with medical knowledge. Created in Lithuania by Dr. Ruta Merkyte. Brand's professional formulas are packed with carefully combined safe ingredients that ensure the top eﬀicacy, innovative solutions, and ecological approach. Those who advocate a healthy lifestyle, celebrate natural beauty, are led by a holistic approach to one's life and feel the need to connect with Mother Nature will enjoy MANILLA products.
- The purpose of the eye pads is to take care of your skin using a combination of natural and environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Organic barley water is saturated with nutrients and microelements, which soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Constantinople mulberry (Albizia Julibrissin) extract reduces eye contour pigmentation (in vitro studies).
- Sodium hyaluronate moisturizes the top layer of the skin, provides an instant effect of increasing skin volume, reduces transepidar water loss, promotes the synthesis of natural skin collagen, forms a moisture-proof film that protects water in the skin and strengthens the protective skin barrier.
- The mask is saturated with natural glycogen, which is a moisturizing and anti-aging ingredient.
- Glycogen revitalizes the skin, softening it while maintaining the integrity of the skin structure and regulating skin hydration.
- These eye pads are the first organic hydrogel product on the market with a formula certified by Cosmos Organic.